COMPLETE PET FOOD FOR ADULT CATS AFTER STERILIZATION
Benefits of Nature’s Protection Neutered:
- Dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
- Animal based proteins, carefully balanced with ingredients of marine origin and omega 3 fatty acids, promote the optimal skin condition and a rich, lustrous coat.
- Helps to mobilize and burn fats, releasing the energy for play and performance as well as weight loss.
- Less calories and more vegetable fibre in an extra expanded kibble to help control excessive weight gain in a safe and healthy way.
- Balanced minerals’ level helps to avoid kidney stone development and supports healthy kidney function.
Poultry meal, maize, rice, maize gluten, poultry fat, sugar beet pulp, cellulose, brewery yeast, linseed, dinamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fish meal, dried eggs, chicory extract, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), yucca extract, marigold meal.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (retinol E672) – 25 000 IU, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671) – 1 875 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol 3a700) – 688 mg, iron (E1) – 62,5 mg, iodine (E2) – 1,9 mg, copper (E4) – 6,3 mg, manganese (E5) – 25 mg, zinc (E6) – 143,75 mg, selenium (E8) – 0,125 mg, taurine – 1 250 mg, DL-methionine – 1000 mg, L-carnitine – 100 mg.
Technological additives: Rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin (E306).
Serve the food dry. When you feed your cat Nature’s Protection for the first time, gradually introduce it in its diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age and temperament. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.